Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Endeavour Search Limited referral program is deemed to acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- The referee must be a new candidate and not be an existing registered candidate of Endeavour Search Limited.
- The referrer will be entitled to receive a gift of choice, HKD3,000 gift card, or cheque after the referee has passed probation at the new job placed by Endeavour Search Limited. The referee must be placed in a permanent role or a 3-month temporary/contract role within 12 months of registration.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals a candidate can make under this scheme.
- In the event that Endeavour Search Limited (for any unforeseen reason) is unable to provide the indicated gift, the referrer will receive a substitute gift of an equivalent value which will be subject to these same terms and conditions.
- Individuals can only be referred once to Endeavour Search Limited. If an individual is referred by two or more people, then the individual will determine who is eligible for the gift.
- The person who is referred must have consented to their details being passed to Endeavour Search Limited.
- It is the referrer’s responsibility to claim the gift by contacting the relevant consultant.
- The gift is not transferable.
- Endeavour Search Limited makes no representations or warranties as to the quality or suitability of the gift. To the extent permitted by law, Endeavour Search Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered in connection with your participation in the referral scheme or acceptance of the prize.
- Endeavour Search Limited's decision on whether or not to award the gift under this referral scheme is final.